Facility Management (FM) Services Include;
Audits to review current status including;
- Survey building, labour and equipment efficiency,
- Perform audits and due diligence on building support equipment,
- Perform audits and due diligence on Soft Service / Support Service,
- Perform audits on space management,
- Handover process management between construction team and client
Technical advice on non core business;
- Assist Client in consolidating , Managing Effectively and Efficiently,
- Technical Service - Generators, HVAC, UPS, Electrical Systems, Building Fabric Maintenance, Lifts, Fire Systems, Utilities
- Assist client whether to outsource or improve in-house Facilities Management,
- Assist to prepare contract / tender documents , value adding SLA's when outsourcing to property / facilities management service providers,
- Assist in improving in-house property / facilities management and value adding service level.
Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) cover;
Legal Compliance to;
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 93,
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 130 of 1993,
- National Environmental Management Act 62 of 2008,
- Tobacco Products Control Amendment Act 63 of 2008,
- Municipality By-Laws (Emergency/ Fire).
- Assist client to develop and implement comply EHS systems,
- Develop procedures to support the systems,
- Develop templates for legal appointments and critical processes.
Provide EHS support;
- Conduct EHS audits on systems,
- Provide internal EHS awareness,
- Manage liability with contractors,
- Conduct baseline Risk Assessment,
- Advise on legislation based on client risk profile.
Project Management (PM) Services cover;
Construction & Property Development Sector;
- Residential sector,
- Office Buildings,
- Building designs
Existing Office Building;
- Existing buildings refurbishment,
- Office changes and moves,
- Space management.
- Security System - CCTV, Alarms System, Fire Panels,
- Telecommunication - Integrated Communication Systems